As we all know, our society is being driven by paperwork and hard copy documentation of events. Site supervisors find themselves more and more tied up in paperwork completion then in over seeing the work project. Pharma-Safe drilling / production clerks strive to alleviate some of this paperwork burden.
Our clerks are able to maintain POBs, answer phones and radios, track rental records, dispatch boats and helicopters, maintain rig files, complete morning drilling or production reports, track incoming and out going equipment, track man hours, order supplies as needed, etc.
Our clerks will handle the routine paperwork and file maintenance which will allow your site supervisor to spend more time focused on running your operations in a safe and cost effective manner
Pharma-Safe’s Administrative support personnel are assigned to alleviate the clerical responsibilities of on-site Supervisors. Our Clerks are trained in:
- Orientation of personnel and visitors: HAZCOM, general safety, evacuation, and site-specific topics
- Manifesting of incoming and outgoing materials and personnel
- Computer literate in Windows & Microsoft Office Applications
- Trends tracking, performance tracking, and record keeping
- Communications utilizing radio, fax, email and telephone
- Invoice facilitation and coding of vendor tickets
- Data entry for completion of daily reports
- Tracking of daily costs and rental records
- POB, lodging, and man-hour tracking
- Maintenance of drilling and well files
- Maintenance of MSDS files