Website Pharma-Safe Industrial Services, Inc.
Pharma-Safe Industrial Services is uniquely positioned to meet the diverse needs of the industrial community.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years experience as a Paramedic, and 2 years experience offshore, and at least 2 years Safety/Clerical Experience. Successful candidates will be placed on a variety of offshore locations supporting drilling, construction, subsea work, diving, ROV, P & A, Decommissioning, or other offshore operations. Main job is to provide remote medical support for emergent and non-emergent situations that arise. As a secondary function, the Paramedic will provide a variety of clerical/administrative/safety support duties. Specific duties vary with client needs. Candidates should possess strong communication skills, (verbal & written) a strong work ethic, and the ability to work without constant supervision once trained on tasks. Time management, versatility, and the ability to get along with many types of people is a key to success. Most schedules are 28/28 or 14/14.
- The following certifications/items are required:
- National Registry or State Registered Paramedic
- Current ACLS
- Current CPR
- Safe-Gulf with SEMS II
- Offshore Water Survival with HUET
- Current Drivers License
- TWIC Card
- Additional Skills Needed:
- Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Experience with the program WELLEZ, or other daily report program
- Pharma-Safe Industrial Services, Inc., provides remote medical and safety support domestically on land, in the Gulf of Mexico, and internationally. We have a full benefits program that includes: Major Medical Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Dental, Vision Discount Program, AFLAC supplemental, 401k with company match, bonus program. Pharma-Safe provides continuing education opportunities annually that includes an annual 40 hour remote industrial medical conference, clinical rotations, safety training, paramedic refresher courses, and career path development. Employees are supported by a ownership and a strong management staff that are all Paramedics that worked in the offshore environment for many years. This is a great opportunity for a mature Paramedic wishing to be part of a great team, and continue to expand their career path in Remote Para-medicine and Safety.
- Interested Candidates should send their resume’ to [email protected]